|How to Order
- Order online: Browse the site and click on the 'Add to Cart' button of the product(s) you wish to purchase. Then follow the shopping cart instructions. It's easy, and
our SSL encryption keeps your data and credit card information completely confidential.
- Order by mail: Download and print our order form by clicking
here. Mail your completed form with payment to:
2908 West 67th St.
Mission Hills, KS 66208
Forms of Payment Accepted
LittleJoe accepts customer orders via online checks, Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Dinners, JCB and debit
cards with the Visa and MasterCard logo.
Shipping & Handling
All orders within the U.S. are shipped via UPS. For
international shipping, we use U.S. International Priority Mail.
Order fulfillment time for most products is 4-6
weeks, as each product is made to your order, but custom colors or designs
may take longer. Please call or e-mail us for details on
your particular order, especially if time is of the essence.
The following shipping costs are all in U.S.
United States Shipping & Handling costs are as follows:
- $6.95 for orders up to $25
- $11.95 for orders from $26 to $50
- $14.95 for orders from $51 to $100
- $19.95 for orders $101 to $249
- Free shipping for all orders $250 and over!
International shipping & handling costs are as follows:
- $20.00 for orders up to $50
- $30.00 for orders from $51 to $100
- $45.00 for orders $101 and up.
Guarantee and Return Policy
All LittleJoe products have an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you are unhappy with any LittleJoe product for any reason, you can always return it to us for repair, size adjustment, replacement, or a full
refund. Please contact us by e-mail or phone before
returning any product so we'll know your product is on its way to
The only things we can't guarantee for the life of the product
are the leather billets on the bareback saddles, since they will wear out with normal use. But
we do offer a replacement service for them for a fee of $40
(customer pays shipping to us; we pay shipping to return the
saddle to you.)
As a second option when replacing saddle billets, for a charge of
$60 we will also take the saddle apart and wash/replace the filling as
necessary, restoring your saddle to near-new condition.